About this item
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold your water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
From the manufacturer
Brand Old Town Item Weight 77 Pounds Material Polyethylene (PE) Color Photic Camo Style Classic Weight Limit 440 Pounds Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 132 x 40.5 x 20 inches Package Weight 80 Pounds Brand Name Old Town Warranty Description Limited warranty Model Name Sportsman 106 Suggested Users Unisex Manufacturer Old Town Kayak/Ocean Kayak Part Number 01.4076.0101 Included Components Kayak Size Length 10 Ft
Paddle to Fishing Freedom
Old Town Sportsman 106
The Old Town Sportsman 106 fishing kayak delivers big fishing performance in a lightweight, nimble package that’s light enough to fit on a car top. Silent, stealthy, and efficient, this stable, sit-on-top paddle kayak is perfect for traditionalists who still want all the features and comforts of modern fishing craft.
Perfect for both weekend warriors who love small watercraft and avid tournament anglers, the Sportsman 106 is full of thoughtful details to improve your fishing experience — built-in accessory tracks for mounting accessories like a fish finder, cup holders on each side of the seat, and a custom Old Town tackle box.
The Sportsman 106 also features premium ventilated seating for all day comfort and adjustable foot braces for improved paddling performance.
Key Features and Specs
- Traditional paddle kayak design geared toward modern fishing
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Large stern tank well for storage, plus sealed dry storage area in bow
- Breathable seat with lumbar support and adjustable leg length
- 10 feet, 6 inches long; 34.5 inches wide; 73 pounds
- 440-pound maximum weight capacity
Sleek Hull Construction
Glide through the water quietly to sneak up on fish with the Sportsman 106 fishing kayak.
The pontoon-style DoubleU Hull design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport size.
Comfortable Sitting, Stable Standing
The Sportsman seat offers superior lumbar support and can be adjusted on a shuttle track to accommodate leg length.
The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry when sitting, while non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction when standing.
Loads of Storage
An oversized stern tank well with removable bungee cord is the perfect place to store a cooler, bait bucket, tackle crate, or included custom tackle box. A sealed bow hatch provides dry storage for additional gear, and quick-access items can be stored under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks.
Accessorize Your Kayak
Designed with kayak anglers in mind, the Old Town Lure Angler life jacket (sold separately) keeps you comfortable during long days on the river. The life jacket’s high-back integrates smoothly into your kayak seat, while the AirComfort system cools you down on hot, sunny days and zippered pockets keep you organized.