About this item
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry’s first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18″ tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
From the manufacturer
Old Town Sportsman PDL 106
Get to your spot then stay there without paddling with the pedal-powered Sportsman PDL 106 sit-on-top kayak, which provides precise boat control and instant forward and reverse pedaling.
Full of handy features for anglers, the Sportsman PDL 106 includes one forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders and a universal transducer mounting system for quick fish finder installation (sold separately).
The ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through the water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform, while the low-maintenance PDL Drive delivers agile maneuverability for efficient pedaling and precise control. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.
Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 126 x 34.5 x 14 inches Package Weight 38.56 Kilograms Item Weight 18 Pounds Brand Name Old Town Warranty Description Limited warranty hull, 5-year warranty PDL drive Model Name Sportsman PDL 106 Color Ember Camo Material Polyethylene (PE) Suggested Users Unisex Manufacturer Old Town Kayak/Ocean Kayak Part Number 01.4072.0103 Included Components Kayak Size Length 10 Ft
Key Features and Specs
- Pedal-powered drive with instant forward and reverse
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Large stern tank well for storage, plus sealed dry storage area in bow
- Easy to transport — light enough to load on car top
- 10 feet, 6 inches long; 36 inches wide; 94 pounds with drive
- 450-pound maximum weight capacity
Intuitive Pedal Drive
Old Town’s PDL Drive system keeps you easily in command of your kayak with your hands free for fishing — simply pedal forward and backward to glide through the water or maneuver around a fishing hole.
The salt-water safe PDL Drive is sealed and requires minimal maintenance.
Comfortable Sitting, Stable Standing
The Sportsman seat offers superior lumbar support and can be adjusted on a shuttle track to accommodate leg length.
The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry when sitting, while non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction when standing.
Loads of Storage
The large stern tank well with removable bungee cord is the perfect place to store a cooler, bait bucket, tackle crate, or included custom tackle box. A sealed bow hatch provides dry storage for additional gear.
Accessorize Your Kayak
Designed with kayak anglers in mind, the Old Town Lure Angler life jacket (sold separately) keeps you comfortable during long days on the river. The life jacket’s high-back integrates smoothly into your kayak seat, while the AirComfort system cools you down on hot, sunny days and zippered pockets keep you organized.