Get the right clean for your dishes with this heavy-duty dishwasher. Finish the job in half the time with the 1-Hour Wash cycle and rely on the soil sensor to adjust to the soil levels of your dishes for the most thorough clean. For clean, dry dishes straight from the dishwasher, use the Heated Dry option.
- Front electronic controls offer seamless cycle selection with just the light press of a button
- Quiet operation at 55 dBA lets you run your dishwasher without disrupting your whole home
- Tall tub design and large capacity lower rack provide room for up to 13 place settings
- Soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean
- ENERGY STAR certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills
- 1-hour wash cycle cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour
- High temperature wash option gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean
- Easy-to-maintain plastic tub
- Upper rack provides plenty of room for cups, plastic ware and various containers
- Large capacity lower rack easily accommodates plates, bowls and large dishes
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to the heated dry option, for optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid
- 4 hour delay option lets you run the cycle when you want
- Control lock option helps prevent unintended use
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
- For 20-years in a row, no other brand has had fewer dishwasher repairs, so you can rest assured it will continue to function the way your family needs it to; according to a leading consumer magazine; Whirlpool brand dishwashers
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout
From the Manufacturer
Cut-Out Depth (in.) 24 in Cut-Out Height (in.) 34 in Cut-Out Width (in.) 24 in Depth – Door Shut (with Handle) (in.) 25.25 in Depth – Door Shut (without Handle) (in.) 24.5 in Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In) 49.5 in Dishwasher Size 24 In. Height – Maximum (in) 34.5 in Height – Minimum (in) 33.5 in Product Depth (in.) 24.5 in Product Height (in.) 33.5 in Product Width (in.) 23.88 in
Amperage (amps) 10 A Appliance Category Dishwasher Appliance Type Dishwasher Color/Finish Black Color/Finish Family Black Control Location Front Control Control Type Electronic Custom Door Panel Ready No Decibel (Sound) Rating 55 dBA Delay Start Option Yes Dishwasher Features Automatic Temperature Control, Filtered Water, Hard Food Filter, Sound Reduction System Dishwasher Rack Configuration 1st Rack- Silverware Basket, Cup Shelf Dishwasher Wash Cycles Delay Start, High Temperature Wash, Quick Wash, Standard Wash Dry Options Heated Dry Energy Consumption (kWh/year) 270 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating Tier I Handle Type Pocket Handle Hose Length (ft.) 6 ft Number of Cycles 3 Number of Place Settings 13 Product Weight (lb.) 55 lb Rack Material Vinyl Returnable Non-Returnable Silverware Basket Location In Rack Sound Rating Range (Decibels) Quiet Steam Function Without Steam Tub Material Plastic Tub Voltage (volts) 60 V
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings UL Listed Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited<div data-revjet-each=”dataFeedItem” data-revjet-if=”dataFeedItemIndex
1-Hour Wash Cycle
Cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour. (Compared to Normal cycle with lightly soiled loads.)
Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
Takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
High Temperature Wash Option
Gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
Heated Dry Option
Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.